Here are few suggestions for your “go-to outfits”. They are comfortable, chick, and super trendy. Do not miss out a chance to try them while celebrating your festivities.
This festive fervor you can pair a glaring silk embroided long kurta with cotton tussar pants. To complement the whole ensemble, flaunt a pair of silver earrings along with silver bangles. Lastly, to add a chick look, you may add a pair of golden juttis which in every way is a true classic.
If you are already a silk kurta fan, and wish to add a little oomph to your wardrobe, you can get going with an ethnic crop top which is heavily embroidered along with a flared skirt. Enhance the attire by adding a choker necklace with silver plated ring.
This festive season slay by pulling a kurta with slits on both sides. Add a pair of silver hoops to complete the look along with oxfords.
“ A happier woman is the most celebrated person on earth.” Woman out there don’t wait for the opportunity to play with whites and nudes. Dress yourselves in a white embellished chickankari kurta with three fourth sleeve. Pair this with a salwar and pink dupatta with tassels at the end. You are ready to bling!
Adorning a beautiful attire this festive season along with flawless make up is a must. Here are certain do’s and don’ts you can follow.
- It is important for beginners to understand to not hoard a lot of products.
- While preparing for the festivities, never in a rush apply make up on a dirty face. It is indispensable to wash the face with a face wash that suits our skin.
- Never use dirty brushes on the face. Our skin is sensitive to dust and pollution.
- Make sure to select the right foundation that suits your skin tone.
- Try to use products that will not damage your skin. Swear by this hack to patch test a product before its application.